I am getting good at making these leggings. I managed to cut and sew a whole pair or leggings in under an hour! and they are awesome leggings too.
- I am plotting my fall pieces and I would like to know a trend that doesn't translate from runway to plus size?
Since starting out on my journey to bariatric almost a year ago I have learned a lot about my self. I have also spent more time trying to have fun because I know there is a lot of hard work ahead. Thanks to all the blood work I had done about 2 weeks ago I now know I have a thyroid issue. If it is low and I get on medication it could help me lose weight, which is good I guess. But then it means more blood work in 6 weeks to see if the medication is working. YAY! not.
Trying to get out and have more fun means not sitting at home watching tv when I could be at friends house having fun with her or attempting online dating, which is interesting.
I also have tried to stop caring about what other people think of me. I started wearing dresses (with leggings), which I haven’t done since I was 15 or so.
I have a few goals for the next year.
1. Go out and have fun in a way that I am comfortable.
2. Get close to drunk as I have never even been tipsy. This important because I wont really be able to drink much after the surgery because the alcohol is absorbed directly into you with out being digested. this means 1 drink and you are drunk.
3. Have fun with dating. I have never really dated anyone. I have never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone or had sex. and so I want to at least have some fun.
4. Be honest and open with people about what is going on in my life. I have always felt like no one really ever needs to or wants to hear my problems and so I don’t share those kinds of things.